Water Conservation Pictures
- the conservation of water resources
- Water conservation refers to reducing the usage of water and recycling of waste water for different purposes such as cleaning, manufacturing, and agricultural irrigation.
- The care, preservation, protection, and wise use of water.
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one’s mind; “I can’t see him on horseback!”; “I can see what will happen”; “I can see a risk in this strategy”
- A portrait
- A photograph
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; “pictorial perspective”; “pictorial records”
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; “they showed us the pictures of their wedding”; “a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them”
- A painting or drawing
Meaning of Water Photo Contest Livelihoods and Sustainability Finalist
Description: The picture is taken in Nha Trang , a coastal city at the South central coast of Vietnam. A lady is selling her spring rolls (Cha Gio ) and beef noodle soup (Pho Bo) to the crews of the fishing boats in the local fishing harbor.
She is paddling herself across in a local water craft called a bamboo coracle. Made out of bamboo and palm leaves it lis a giant basket floating on the water.Not practical in rough conditions, but gets you around to do business
Photographer: Klaus Eiberle
The joy of water, our most precious resource
Our water reserves are NOT limitless, everyone should do their bit about conseration. Otherwise the joy of this picture will become a luxury only the rich can afford.